- What are the two categories of physical fitness?
- What are the different areas of fitness?
- What are the 2 parameters of physical fitness?
- What is the categories of physical fitness?
- What are the classifications of physical fitness?
- What are the 5 areas of fitness?
- What are the 10 components of fitness?
- What are the 4 elements of fitness?
Two Types of Fitness.
There are 2 main parts to fitness – well actually there are 5 parts – Cardiorespiratory, Muscular strength, Muscular endurance, Physical flexibility, Body composition – but we want to keep this simple and useful.
What are the two categories of physical fitness?
There are four types of fitness that are important to incorporate into your physical activity routine:
- Cardiovascular/aerobic exercise.
- Anaerobic exercise.
- Joint flexibility.
- Muscular endurance and strength.
What are the different areas of fitness?
The five components of fitness are cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
What are the 2 parameters of physical fitness?
Fitness Parameters. Health-related physical fitness (HRF) consists of cardiorespiratory endurance (CRE), muscular endurance and strength, flexibility and body composition. Skill-related physical fitness (SRPF) consists of agility, balance, coordination, power, reaction time and speed.
What is the categories of physical fitness?
Most often, it is broken up into four distinct categories of physical activity – endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility. Each category plays a unique role in improving your overall physical health. Aerobic activities make you breathe harder and your heart beat faster.
What are the classifications of physical fitness?
Classification of Exercise. There are three basic kinds of exercise, and each has its own unique effect on the body. A good fitness regimen should include components of all three. Popularly dubbed ‘cardio’, aerobic exercise is repetitive, rigorous, rhythmic, and involves the large muscles (like the arms and thighs).
What are the 5 areas of fitness?
If you want to be truly fit, work to improve these five main areas of physical fitness:
- Cardiovascular endurance. This is the ability of your heart and lungs to work efficiently at a moderate intensity over a long period of time.
- Muscular endurance.
- Muscular strength.
- Body fat percentage.
What are the 10 components of fitness?
Knowledge is Power: 10 Physical Fitness Components
- 10 Physical Fitness Components.
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance. Definition: The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina. Definition: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
What are the 4 elements of fitness?
Here are the four main elements of fitness:
- Aerobic Fitness. Aerobic fitness improves overall health and well-being.
- Muscular Fitness. Strength training improves your muscle and bone health, and helps with weight loss.
- Flexibility. Flexibility allows you to move your body freely.
- Stability and Balance.