The 5 components that make up total fitness are:
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the 5 types of training?
There are a number of types of cardiovascular training which can help you meet your fitness goals.
The 7 Basic Types Of Cardiovascular Training.
- Low Intensity, Long Duration.
- Medium Intensity, Medium Duration.
- High Intensity, Short Duration.
- Aerobic Interval Training.
- Anaerobic Interval Training.
What are the different types of fitness?
There are four types of fitness that are important to incorporate into your physical activity routine:
- Cardiovascular/aerobic exercise.
- Anaerobic exercise.
- Joint flexibility.
- Muscular endurance and strength.
What are the 4 types of physical activities?
The four main types of physical activity are aerobic, muscle-strengthening, bone-strengthening, and stretching. Aerobic activity is the type that benefits your heart and lungs the most.