What are the basic HR concepts?
Human resource professionals are adept at these concepts and strive hard to maintain a cordial environment in the organization. Basic of HRM includes its defination,HRP,Recruitment and selection process,training and compensation,dispute and greivance handling process,induction and managing manpower diversity.
What are the fundamentals of HR?
- Resourcing and talent management.
- Recruitment and induction.
- Communication and consultation.
- Employee engagement.
- Developing your people.
- Learning and development strategy.
- Performance management.
- Employee pay.
What are the 7 functions of HR?
Identifying Seven Major Functions of Human Resources
- Strategic Management.
- Workforce Planning and Employment (recruitment and selection)
- Human Resource Development (training & development)
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Policy Formulation.
- Employee and Labor Relations.
- Risk Management.
What is the four main activities of human resource?
Human Resource Management has four basic functions: staffing, training and development, motivation, and maintenance. Staffing is the recruitment and selection of potential employees, done through interviewing, applications, networking, etc.