Study smarter, not harder: Top 10 study tips
- Don’t miss a class. ‘A’ students never miss a class.
- Review your notes quickly and often. After a lecture or class, read through your notes quickly again.
- Organise your notes visually.
- Plan ahead.
- Explain things to others.
- Get together with a study group.
- Stay positive.
- Trust your instincts.
How can a student work smarter not harder?
Here are six ways to work smarter, not harder.
- Don’t Put Things Off. A tendency that most students have is procrastination, and it’s hard to fight.
- Avoid Multitasking.
- Plan out Your Time.
- Prioritize Tasks.
- Use Breaks Wisely.
- Take Advantage of Resources.
- Make Your Time Work for You.
How can I learn smart and fast?
Tips on how to study smart
- Review often. Develop a study timetable to review your notes each day after class.
- Understanding is the key. Some students try to memorize everything they read without trying to understand.
- Use different materials.
- Use flash cards.
- Take breaks.
- Teach someone else.
- Join a study group.
- Test yourself.
How can I learn effective without forgetting?
Suggested clip · 111 seconds
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I learn more in less time?
These tips will help you retain more information without sacrificing time spent toward other activities.
- 1) Review the same information in different places.
- 2) Test out the “memory palace” technique.
- 3) Allot yourself a break every 30 to 60 minutes.
- 4) Stop scrolling and shut it down.
- 5) Don’t open a new tab.